Location: Athens, Greece
For a mobile game developer with a multi-national, diverse and dynamic workforce, we created a working space that inspires creativity and innovation. Core to their philosophy is that the best quality of work comes from small teams and that the “best people make the best games”.
Understanding the needs of the company, KN Group:
• Delivered a working environment that inspires innovation as it emulates the mobile-first philosophy that is core to its strategy.
• Created an artificial railway network that “runs” inside the company’s workplaces. Each space resembles a “cabin” enabling small teams to work together reinforcing company's organisational model.
• Took inspiration from some of the major railway stations of Asia (e.g. Moscow-Russia, Doha-Kuwait, Dubai-United Arab Emirates and Beijing-China) reinforcing a vibrant, diverse and multi-cultural environment.
• Created a custom made circular workstation and an enclosed gaming lounge where different development teams can come together, exchange ideas and learn from each other.
• Delivered a high-quality interior that balances creativity with functionality.